Return Policy and Cancellations
1. All who purchase a product at (Design For All) May cancel the first transaction under the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981 ("Consumer Protection Law").
2. The following are the cancellation rules (the complete cancellation rules are in the Consumer Protection Law and are binding)
a. In the purchase of a product - from the date of the transaction up to fourteen days from the date of receipt of the product or from the date of receipt of the document containing the information referred to in subsection 14c (b) of the Consumer Protection Law, whichever is later.
b. In the purchase of service - within fourteen days of the date of the transaction or the date of receipt of a document containing the particulars referred to in subsection 14C (b) of the Consumer Protection Law, whichever is later, as follows: In an ongoing transaction (as defined in the Consumer Protection Law) - whether or not it applies In the provision of the service or not, and in a non-ongoing transaction - provided that such cancellation is made at least two days, other than rest days, prior to the date on which the service is to be provided.
3. Cancellation of a transaction will be done by contacting Design For All only in writing, via e-mail and / or by sending a message to the customer service of Design For All.
4. Cancellation results due to defect or discrepancy:
In the event of cancellation due to a defect in the product or discrepancy between the product or service and the details provided to you regarding the product
Or the Service or due to failure to deliver the property or service at such time or otherwise in breach of contract terms ("non-conformity"), within 14 days of receipt of the cancellation notice, Design For All will cancel that portion of the transaction price paid, canceling the charge Due to the transaction, you will provide a copy of the cancellation notice as stated and will not charge any cancellation fees.
5. Cancellation results due to a defect or mismatch:
The site operator may charge cancellation fees in the event of cancellation due to a defect or mismatch of 5% of the product price you purchased or NIS 100 whichever is lower.
If the product came to you and you chose to use Design For All's return services, you will pay the return fee in addition to the cancellation fee.
6. Without derogating from the provisions of clauses D and E above, in the event that the transaction canceled in accordance with the provisions of clause B above is an ongoing transaction (as defined in the Consumer Protection Law), which has already been applied in providing the service, you will be charged the amount of the relative consideration for the service you have given beforehand. Cancellation. In addition, in the event that Design For All or your goods are installed in your home for service according to the transaction, Design For All may charge you a fee for installation costs of not more than 100 NIS.
7. Know: Return goods after their condition has been altered while you were in possession, including in the event of a damaged product being returned and / or damaged and / or damaged and / or damaged and / or whose packaging has been damaged and / or repaired in the customer's sub-condition, It is to the credit of Design For All to claim its damages.
In order to avoid damage to the product, we recommend that the product be returned in its original packaging, complete and / or without damage and / or damage and / or defect and / or spoilage of any kind and type.
8. A transaction that is not due to a defect in the product or non-conformity with respect to the goods and services provided in section 14c (d) of the Consumer Protection Law cannot be canceled, as follows:
A. Goods lost;
B. Accommodation, travel, leisure or recreation services, if the cancellation date is within seven days, other than rest days, prior to the date on which the service is to be provided;
C. Information as defined in the Computer Law, 1995;
D. Goods specifically manufactured for the consumer following the transaction;
E. Recordable, reproducible or duplicate goods that the consumer has opened in their original packaging.